Saturday 4 January 2014

Haiku, Book Five

Resolutions -

One
Retire before twelve.
The clock is warier now,
 as is the teacher.

Two
Worry not about
what you know has remedy;
Remedy your face.

Three
Exit four corners.
"Well, are you still a pussy?"
Two K-fifteen asks.

Four
Open mouth for words,
open eyes for clarity,
open mind for growth.

Five
Open self to all.
There is still room in the Church
for another saint.

#

Hello, everyone! I have reached the point where I am rid of almost all compulsion to write about (the events in) my life (id est, blogging), which, although might actually be exciting this year, has become a bit too homogenized. I have to say, though, that I have some creative projects lined up until June so I am pretty stoked (none of which merit my academic profile but college is not making me smarter anyway.)

With this, I am going to stop "blogging" and am shifting to a literary and informative purpose. This means that all content in Snap, Crackle, Pop! from here on until an indefinite date, probably my death, will be fictional prose and features on artists, music, and other pretentious things people who pop Mollies talk about. Is it safe to say that this is "maturing" - getting bored with yourself?

0 comments:

Post a Comment