Friday 27 February 2015

022715

As the month of February comes to its untimely end, I would like to post a little update:

I (hopefully) will be graduating from my undergraduate course this year. I have many things to accomplish before I can go through with that, but so far, I'm on the right track. Or I think I am, which is still a good start.

This means, I will be a part of the workforce very soon. Another implication is that I will finally be forced into the messy dynamics of adulthood (let us be honest, no one is ever genuinely ready). I will not have as much free time, especially since I will be flying to Manila before I even graduate for the board exam review classes. You all know this: I am not the best in the study of Chemistry, so I will have to devote as much time as needed to fully absorb everything.

That being said, I might have to let go of this blog. I emphasize "might." I am definitely not going to stop writing, but I am going to need a fresh start on everything related to my future career(s) and intellectual pursuits (e.g., writing) I will retain some of the content here and transfer it to wherever I may build a new blog. Most of it, however - 249 posts in almost 5 years of writing - is going to be scrapped.

I hate to be sappy but I practically grew up on this blog. (Fun point: my first entries were about K-pop.) This is a very important place for me so the idea of shutting it down is hard to grasp. Que sera, sera.

2 comments:

  1. Don't delete it yet.. i have not finished reading everything.. then again, if you really want to, then go ahead.. I BELIEVE YOU WILL GRADUATE! CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE! ;)

    - anonymous regular reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one bright kid. Sure, we all have doubts about what lies ahead. But don't let the new world drown you. You are going to be one hell of a strong woman.

    ReplyDelete